- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 7 has been added as a supported OS.
1.China was added to the applicable regions of Creative Park.
2.Only when the iX7000 is specified, the contents for business models will open by clicking
the Creative Park button.
Some models you see here may not be available in your region.
1. The user can add a product using the Register online button.
In such case, the button name will be changed from "Register online." to "Register product."
2. When logging into using the "Login online" button, both the login name / password can be saved in the CANON iMAGE GATEWAY login window. Therefore, retyping them is no longer required next time or later.
3. The following problem has been rectified:
An error occurs when adding a product next time or later after pressing the button for logging into CANON iMAGE GATEWAY without selecting "Remember login information."
Windows XP SP2 or later
Windows 2000 Professional SP4 or later
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify "Save As", then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.